Ripe dates contain about 70% sugar. The rest contain important nutrients such as mineral-rich boron, cobalt, fluorine, magnesium, manganese, selenium and zinc. Dates contain a small amount of water which does not have much effect on drying. But as a result of this process, the stored vitamin ‘C’ food material is lost. Here are some benefits of dates:
9 benefits of eating dates
- Energy boost: Dates are a physical and mental tonic. Dates are rich in nutrients, which increase digestion, sexual energy and immunity, as well as increase physical and mental strength. The pollen of date palm eliminates infertility, increases sperm count. Dates and date flower pollen increase the quality of DNA and increase testicular strength.
- Heart problems: In this case, it is important to eat dates every day. Studies have shown that the habit of soaking dates in water all night and crushing them in the morning works for the well-being of heart patients.
- Weakness of the body: If you feel very weak, if you eat a few dates immediately, you will get strength in the body immediately.
- Increases digestion and appetite: There is no comparison of dates to increase appetite. Children who do not want to eat properly, if they eat dates regularly, the taste returns. Dates contain soluble and insoluble fiber and a variety of amino acids, which help in easy digestion of food.
- Protects against cancer: Dates play an important role in keeping the body healthy from various cancers. Especially dates and cavities help to keep the body away from cancer.
- Constipation: Constipation can be easily relieved by eating dates regularly. Constipation is relieved by soaking relatively hard dates in water (all night) and drinking that water on an empty stomach.
- In anemia: As an iron-rich fruit, dates play an effective role in anemia. Eating dates every day fills the body’s iron deficiency and protects against anemia.
- Reduces the risk of stroke: Dates contain about 400 mg of potassium, which reduces the risk of stroke by 40%.
- Problems with high blood pressure: Dates are high in potassium and very low in sodium. In this way, the habit of eating dates every day reduces the bad cholesterol in the body and increases the level of good cholesterol.
Also high in sugar, calories and fats, dates are very useful in preventing fever, urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases, gonorrhea, sore throat or cold sores, shortness of breath. Dates keep the brain alive. Dates are very effective in curing women’s leucorrhoea and baby rickets. Fiber in the diet helps control body weight. Regular consumption of dates restores radiance to the skin. Dates are especially helpful in improving eyesight. The habit of eating dates every day helps to cure night blindness. Beneficial for diseases of the hemisphere, paralysis and all kinds of paralysis.