Life gives us one and many reasons to give gifts. Be it on the most celebrated occasions of birthdays and anniversaries or just to put across your feelings, gifts do it all beautifully. If you are like us, who equally enjoys giving gifts as much receiving it, then this piece of writing is worth all your read. Sometimes, it’a hassle choosing a gift for someone special on a particular occasion, especially when it’s a man. All you think about giving them as gifts is watches and wallets.
So, here we have listed gifts for men for different occasions, that will make the process of giving and receiving gifts pleasurable. Certainly, your man is bored of those usual gifts; he just doesn’t say. Take cues from the below:
1. Birthday: It is the most popular occasion for gifting. If you are looking for a birthday gift for your father, then you can go for choices like a smartphone, caravan music player, some fitness-related equipment, etc. But, if the birthday gift is for your boyfriend, husband, brother, and friend, then personalised gifts are idyllic. A custom laptop sleeve, leather bag, engraved wine glasses, etc. are some of the options you can consider.
2. Anniversary: Choose tokens that scream of your love for him. A box of heart-shaped chocolates or custom chocolates (Like I Love You, Photo chocolates) is one way to make your boyfriend or husband relish sweet love. You could make a delivery of a rose bouquet with a message card. Yes, men too love flowers! The fragrance and a special anniversary message from you will surely make his day. If you are into art and crafts, you can design an explosion box or any handmade gift.
3. Father’s Day: A special occasion for celebrating and appreciating the wonderful fathers. For your father, “ The best Papa certificate,” or “ A scroll with a heartfelt message” is the best gift choice to let him know how much you admire and respect him. For the father of your child, i.e. husband, a super dad caricature, a box of Father’s Day special cupcakes, or a photo frame of him with the child engraved with words “I Love You Dad.”
4. Raksha Bandhan: It’s an upcoming festival that allows you to strengthen your bond with your brothers. Not only strengthen but make beautiful memories by giving them thoughtful gifts, like a potted plant for greenery and happiness. This one is best-suited for brothers of all ages. A Rakhi with a greeting card where you can pen down all your love for him is also a good option. You can also give your brother apparels.
5. Friendship Day: Honour your friendship with a lovely Rakhi gift. For your long distant friend who also happens to be your lover, long distance touch bracelet or long distance touch lamp is perfect. When you miss him, touch it. For a booze lover friend, shot glasses, wine storage box, etc. And, if you wish to go with something universal and simple, a coffee mug is just perfect!
6. International Men’s Day: It is celebrated on 19th November, every year. This year, for the men in your lives whom you love with all your heart, give gifts on this day to revere their presence. Perfumes, gentlemen stuff, grooming hamper, are some of the gift choices to consider.
Hope you find the best one for your man on different occasions.